start default application for read a pdf from python

Angelo Ballabio angbal at email.it
Tue Sep 8 16:22:40 EDT 2009

Sorry to not be very specific

My problem is a way to run a default application to read and show a pdf
file from unix or windows, i have a mixed ambient in the office, so I am
try to find a way to start a application to show this pdf file I
generate whith reportlab. actualy I write a file in a directory and then
I have to open the directory find a file and open it, I try to find a
way to do this automatic, in this way then they only have to close the
windows.

sorry I do not see before is only for windows, so this means under unix
system I cant to use.

thenks for the suggestion

Angelo