website feedback to where?

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Wed Sep 2 17:11:15 EDT 2009

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> rogerdpack schrieb:
>>> I did not see any problems with my browser (FF3.5), so please be more
>>> specific.
>>
>> search for "This is a rather long string containing"
>>
>> I suppose this is more of a documentation bug...
>
> I don't see any wrong formatting.

I see what the OP means.

The blocks with a green background mostly contain code with syntax
colouring, but a couple of them show what's printed when the code is
run, _also_ with syntax colouring.

I've copied the text below, indicating the coloured words with
underscores:

This _is_ a rather long string containing
several lines of text just _as_ you would do _in_ C.
     Note that whitespace at the beginning of the line _is_ significant.