Python word to text

Nitebirdz nitebirdz at sacredchaos.com
Tue Sep 1 11:24:07 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 03:20:29PM +0200, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

>> A quick search returned this:
>>
>> http://code.activestate.com/recipes/279003/
>>

>> Did you give it a try?
>
> Thats a funny advice. Did you read that receipe? ;-)
> "Requires the Python for Windows extensions, and MS Word."
> how does this match with "App Engine doesn't allow external programs"? :-)

Sorry, you're absolutely right.  I did notice it required Windows, but
didn't see any comments in the original message that this wasn't to be
run on Windows.  As for the issue regarding external programs, I assumed
it only referred to the ones explictly mentioned or similar (catdoc,
antiword, etc.).

My apologies.