Site Scarpping with Beautiful Soup

aditya shukla adityashukla1983 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:38:48 EDT 2009

Hello Guys,

I would like to scrap a site  by using Beautiful Soup library.The site has
various options listed in a drop down menu.What I want to do is pass the
drop down option with the python script and scrap the result obtained for
each value.Let's say we have three values i the drop down menu man , gorilla
and ape .I can pass scrap.py man and with that I shoud be able to scrap to
all results that show up under the man category.Say african, asian ,
cacusian etc.

My issue is that I can scrap a single page wit Beautiful Soup but have no
idea of how to accomplish the above task.Please guide me in the right
direction.

Thanks

Aditya