Open Position: Software/System Engineer....Python....

James jdglobaltracking at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:59:39 EDT 2009

Hello All
I do not know if this is the correct forum.  I am looking for a
Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
area.  The skill set looks like this:

Skills/Qualifications:
•	Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
supervision in a small fast growing company.
•	Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
database development and Apache server setup.
•	Expertise in Languages:  Python
•	Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
environment.

Interested individuals can submit resumes to employment at globalww.com.

If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

Thanks
James