Entry Level Python Jobs

JonathanB doulos05 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:31:20 EDT 2009

I am a self-taught Python programmer with a liberal arts degree (Cross-
cultural studies). I have been programming for several years now and
would like to get a job as a python programmer. Unfortunately most of
the job posts I have seen are for CS Majors or people with experience.

Is there a place I can look for job posts for entry level positions
requiring no experience? For the hiring managers, if the job post said
"CS Major" in the requirements, would you consider a liberal arts
major at all?