What IDE has good git and python support?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 30 08:15:42 EDT 2009

Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid> writes:

> Aweks a écrit :
> > what do you use?
>
> bash + emacs

Yes, Bash and the toolkit provided by the GNU operating system are an
excellent integrated development environment (IDE).

Emacs has a ‘vc’ mode, and Git provides an Emacs module to support Git
in ‘vc’. It will then work the same as any other VCS supported by Emacs.

Learn to use the GNU operating system, and a powerful free-software
mature programmable text editor (Emacs or Vim), and you have an IDE that
works for any popular programming language.

--
 \     “Oh, I realize it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at |
  `\      me: I've worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme |