Python 2.6 Global Variables

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Thu Oct 29 06:35:41 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:25 AM, VYAS ASHISH M-NTB837
<ashish.vyas at motorola.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> How do I write a code that gets executed 'every x' minutes?
>

> I know how to do it 'after x' minutes, I do the following:
>
> def doAtTimerFire():
>        """ The things I want to do 'after x' minutes go here. """
>
> And then from main code, I do this:
>
> tmr = threading.Timer(timeInSeconds, doAtTimerFire)
> tmr.start()
>

> Please help.
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Vyas

Please exercise some basic mailinglist etiquette and start a new
thread, don't hijack an existing one with a completely unrelated
question.
New threads are started by emailing your post to
python-list at python.org rather than replying to a message on an
existing topic.

Regards,
Chris