ANN: WHIFF += Mako & treeview & url rewrites

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:26:54 EDT 2009

On Oct 27, 8:16 am, Aaron Watters <aaron.watt... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 8:02 am, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you need a full traceback, let me know.
>
> Well, yes, the bottom of the traceback would be more useful :).
>
>    -- Aaron Watters

Alex sent me the traceback (thanks!) and after consulting
the logs and the pages I figured out that the version of
Firefox in question was not ignoring my javascript links like
it should.  Instead FF was interpreting them as HTTP links to
pages that didn't exist -- which is perfectly idiotic -- so
WHIFF was complaining that it couldn't find the page (which
is correct).

Anyway, you shouldn't see this buglet any more -- if you
don't have javascript you will get a nice polite message
saying that the page doesn't work unless javascript is
enabled.

http://aaron.oirt.rutgers.edu/myapp/GenBankTree/index

I hope you like it again.  Thanks for the help!
   -- Aaron Watters

===

nobody ever got fired for buying IBM^H^H^HMicrosoft.