how can i use lxml with win32com?

elca highcar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 05:09:14 EDT 2009

Hello,
actually what i want is,
if you run my script you can reach this page
'http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty&where=news&query=korea+times&x=0&y=0'
that is korea portal site and i was search keyword using 'korea times'
and i want to scrap resulted to text name with 'blogscrap_save.txt'
if you run this script ,you can see
following article

"Yesan County: How do you like them apples?
    코리아헤럴드 |
    carp fishing at the Yedang Reservoir -
    Korea`s biggest - taking a nice stroll...
    During the curator`s recitation of Yun`s life and times as a resistance
and freedom fighter,
    he would emphsize random ...
"

and also can see following article and so on ....
"
10,000 Nepalese Diaspora Emerging in Korea
    코리아타임스 세계 | 2009.10.23 (금) 오후 9:31
    Although the Nepalese community in Korea is worker dominated,
    there are... yoga is popular among Nepalese. These festivals are the
    times when expatriate Nepalese feel nostalgic for their... "

 so actual process to scrap site is,
 first i want to use keyword and want to save resulted article with only
text.

 i was attached currently im making script but not so much good and can't
work well.
 especially extract part is really hard for novice,such like for me :)
 thanks in advance..

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26046215/untitled-1.py untitled-1.py