how can i use lxml with win32com?

elca highcar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 03:33:50 EDT 2009

hello,
www.cnn.com in main website page.
for example ,if you see www.cnn.com's html source, maybe you can find such
like line of html source.

http://www.turnerstoreonline.com/ CNN Shop

and for example if i want to extract 'CNN Shop' text in html source.
and i want to add such like function ,with following script source.

from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
from PAM30 import PAMIE
from time import sleep

url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = PAMIE(url)
sleep(10)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.getTextArea())
#from here i want to add such like text extract function with use PAMIE and
lxml or beautifulsoup.

thanks for your help .

in the cnn website's html source
there i