best vi / emacs python features

Hans Georg Schaathun H.Schaathun at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 15:45:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:44:03 +0200, Jean-Michel Pichavant
  <jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:
:  When opposing vi to emacs, there's is no possibility you get
:  constructive and objective answer, because basically, what can do with
:  one, you can also do it with the other.

You seem rather negative.  I could not see any request from OP to
oppose vi to emacs.  All I could see was a questions about features
people actually use.

And as another user of less than 1% of the features in vim, I found
the few posts actually focusing on that question rather interesting.
Thanks.

:-- George