More & More Fun w/ Pics & MySQL

Carsten Haese carsten.haese at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:16:10 EDT 2009

Victor Subervi wrote:
> Thank you all. I have __no__idea__ why the link I sent you, that you
> tested, __didn't__ work for me. Was it a problem with the browser?

My Magic 8-Ball says "Unclear. Ask again later."

> Regarding Carsten's misunderstanding of my mentioning of commenting out
> statements,  are the following two statements identical or not?
>
> print 'Content-type: image/jpeg'
>

> print 'Content-type: image/jpeg'
> #print 'Content-type: text/plain'

Those two sets of lines are functionally identical, and they *will*
*always* produce the same results in the same context. If they don't,
then your server isn't executing the code that you think it's executing.

--
Carsten Haese
http://informixdb.sourceforge.net