Nested Menus

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:13:12 EDT 2009

Hmm. I didn't bother to look at the "comparison post". The indenting looks
right to me. I reread my post and I believe my question is straight-forward.
The crux of the issue is my sentence at the bottom. I believe that details
what my objective is. Not sure what I should do here. I hope you can clarify
what it is you want me to clarify.