Problem Displaying Pics

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:06:26 EDT 2009

I have come to the conclusion that this has absolutely nothing to do with
the code. The problem is eNom. I have had so many problems with this
provider specifically concerning their python interpreter that I actually
filed a complaint against them with the BBB, which they still didn't
resolve. Now that I'm back in the states and making money, I've bought space
on another server that I'm building. Let me spend my time building that, and
I believe all these silly problems will go away. I will start a new thread
if I'm wrong. Thank you all for your help!