epydoc - can I provide multiple dirs to parse

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Tue Oct 6 05:07:09 EDT 2009

Montaseri wrote:
> Thank you
>
> It looks like it is possible to feed multiple dirs,
>
> Also, can you explain the --inheritance=STYLE for me. What does the
> author mean by values like "grouped", "listed", "included"
> I could not find any good document explaining these...
>
> Thanks
> Medi
Sorry, I don't remember exactly. It is related somehow to how epydoc
will manage inheritance, for example if C inherits from A, in C
documention, epydoc can include the documentation of A methods like if
they were defined in C, or it can just list the method names, or
whatever ... just try the options on one file and you'll get a better
view on this option.

JM