Regular expression to structure HTML

504crank at gmail.com 504crank at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 10:37:17 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 11:14 pm, greg <g... at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> Brian D wrote:
> > This isn't merely a question of knowing when to use the right
> > tool. It's a question about how to become a better developer using
> > regular expressions.
>
> It could be said that if you want to learn how to use a
> hammer, it's better to practise on nails rather than
> screws.
>
> --
> Greg

It could be said that the bandwidth in technical forums should be
reserved for on-topic exchanges, not flaming intelligent people who
might have something to contribute to the forum. The truth is, I found
a solution where others were ostensibly either too lazy to attempt, or
too eager grandstanding their superiority to assist. Who knows --
maybe I'll provide an alternative to BeautifulSoup one day.