elementtree examples

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Mon Oct 19 14:52:39 EDT 2009

The official elementtree docs:
http://docs.python.org/library/xml.etree.elementtree.html

do not appear to contain examples for each object, interface or
function. Where would I find examples that use each elementtree
function, interface and object?

I assume there is some kind of regression testing that is performed on
the Python code base and that the regression testing probably has many
many examples.

Is there a link in the official documentation to those regression test
examples? If not, how do I get a link added to the official docs so
that I can view all the examples used to test code changes to the
various modules?

Kee Nethery