how to use WSGI applications with apache

travis+ml-python at subspacefield.org travis+ml-python at subspacefield.org
Tue Oct 6 17:34:13 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm not quite sure where to ask this, but this is my closest guess.

I've written a web service based on the newf micro-framework and it uses
wsgiref.simple_server.  I'm noticing that it's not returning response
codes properly (after fixing a bug in newf).  Instead, it just
closes the TCP connection silently.

I am assuming that I need to run it with a more sophisticated server,
and I eventually want to run it under apache, but I can't seem to
figure out how to do this.  Someone once showed me how, and it was
a simple line in the apache config.  But I can't figure it out how
to do again.

Any help?
--
Obama Nation | My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature
that your mail program doesn't understand. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/