Looking for documentation tools

Esben von Buchwald find.mig at paa.google
Thu Oct 1 18:24:01 EDT 2009

Hello. For documening my thesis project, i'm, looking for 2 things:

A GUI tool that allows me to enter descriptions, arguments, return
values etc, for each function, class, etc. in some forms and then
generates and inserts the correct comment syntax,  so pydoc can generate
the documentation HTML. (preferrably for windows)

And a diagram tool that reverse engineers the used python modules and
draws a class diagram with relations between the classes etc.?

Either as a standalone app or as something that generates graphviz
scripts or similar.

I hope you guys have some suggestions?

-Esben