Arcane question regarding white space, editors, and code collapsing

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:10:20 EST 2009

I had this same problem with an application called Notepad++, which is a
shame because I like the way it works and it's nice and tight.  Now I use
Komodo Edit instead, which doesn't have that problem, and has all the
features of Notepad++ but just isn't as fast.  Also all the colors were
awful, and I realized Notepad++'s were perfect so I spent some time using
GetColor! to sample every token color Notepad++ uses and configure Komodo
Edit to do the same.  I guess this is all irrelevant information since you
don't even use a PC, but I just wanted to say that apparently this strange
problem is a popular phenomenon.  And that Komodo Edit is cool.