Intro To Python Using Turtle Graphics

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 28 06:11:12 EST 2009

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> Enkidu wrote:
> > Ben Finney wrote:
> >> Oh, so trash-talking in *other* forums where you feel safe from
> >> being caught is okay? ;-)
> >>
> > I take your point, but the other group in question is a 'local'
> > group.
>
> I think he intended to mean that it was a local group where
> trash-talking and stupid comments are the norm.

Well no, I'm not passing any comment on the group. Merely that
trash-talk isn't made any more acceptable just because the target of the
trash-talk isn't present to hear it.

But more importantly, my comment was intended as a pleasant jibe (hence
the smiley), not a severe admonishment.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel |