debugger on system with Python 2 and 3

Alan Franzoni doesnotexist at franzoni.invalid
Fri Nov 27 14:03:10 EST 2009

On 11/27/09 6:17 PM, Yo Sato wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a relative newcomer to the Python language, and only write Python
> 3. Now I would very much like to a more-than-basic debugger. However
> it seems as if the fact that I have both Python 2 and 3 on the system
> complicates the matter...

You haven't told OS which OS you're using, and what are your exact
problems, BTW I think two good debuggers for Python are winpdb/rpdb2
(work on any platform, despite the name) and the one you get in
Eclipse+Pydev.

You should be able to pick your platform, even though I've never tested
them in Python 3.

--
Alan Franzoni
contact me at public@[mysurname].eu