Newsgroup for beginners

bruno.desthuilliers at gmail.com bruno.desthuilliers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:17:13 EST 2009

On 20 nov, 20:42, Ethan Furman <et... at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> Aahz wrote:
> > In article <hdt6tb$9d... at reader1.panix.com>,
> > Grant Edwards  <inva... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>You've really got to try pretty hard to create one.  But if you
> >>want to, here's how to do it:
>
> >>1) Start by complaining that your program doesn't work because
> >>   of a bug in Python.
>
> >> [...]
>
> > Post of the month!
>
> I'll second that!  I really needed a good laugh.  Many thanks!

So I'll thrice it - FWIW it indeed made it's way to the weekly python
(thanks the python-url team), but deserves much more than that. I was
so hilarious my son came out of it's room and even tried to read the
post by himself - I just wasn't able to calm down and explain him what
this was about.

Grant, if we ever meet, remind me to pay you a couple beers. Cheers !