IDE+hg

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 18:37:18 EST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:20:27 -0000, NiklasRTZ <niklasro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear experts,
> Since no py IDE I found has easy hg access. IDEs PIDA and Eric claim
> Mercurial support not found i.e. buttons to clone, commit and push to
> repositories to define dev env dvcs, editor and deployment all in 1.

I don't really understand this urge to cram everything into a single
program, since that inevitably leads to compromises that will compromise
just how much of Mercurial's useful and interesting functionality you can
get at.  Still, if you really must, Emacs (and presumably vim) seems to be
capable of working with most source control systems.