SCGIServer and unusal termination

Eden Kirin eden at bicikl.
Thu Nov 19 12:03:21 EST 2009

Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:

> SCGIServer().serve() forks, so it seems that there are 2 python
> processes continuing to run after SCGIServer().serve()

I noticed that which makes it unusable to me. Also, it took me almost
whole day to realize this. I'm adopting a huge application to work with
SCGI which shares a certain amount of data between working threads and
SCGI handler. I couldn't realize the cause of erratic and unconsistent
data behaviour. After diving into python-scgi code, I gave it up and
wrote my own SCGI server.

--
www.vikendi.net -/- www.supergrupa.com