Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Nov 19 11:22:22 EST 2009

In article <mailman.680.1258599841.2873.python-list at python.org>,
Chris Rebert  <clp2 at rebertia.com> wrote:

>How the heck someone sets their account email to a mailinglist, I'll
>never figure out.

This probably is not Jaime's fault.  LinkedIn has an expletive b0rken
implementation where they randomly pick addresses that have been used in
your account when your primary address bounces.  Still a bit odd that
LinkedIn got that address in the first place, but I'm betting on them
being at fault.

definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan