SCGIServer and unusal termination

Eden Kirin eden at bicikl.
Thu Nov 19 04:32:55 EST 2009

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:

>  - save a reference to sys.stdout *before* invoking the server
>  - compare to it after interruption. If it has changed, you at least know
> that somebody messed with it, and can beat him or whatever you see fit.

Thanks for the help. Finally, I dropped python-scgi module and I wrote
my own SCGI server. There was not only the problem with stdout, but one
much serious which made it unusable to me. Every SCGI request was forked
as a new process, without the ability to access the shared globals
within the project.

--
www.vikendi.net -/- www.supergrupa.com