ast manipulation

Tsize tsize69 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:32:57 EST 2009

Terry,

Thank you for responding.  I actually figured out how to do this
shortly after posting the message.  Sorry I wasn't quite clear enough
in my post, I will try to be a little more explict in the future.
Just to mention it I want to go to each node in the ast including
child nodes and change the values.  I am making a limited mutation
analysis program. If it looks generally useful as I get further along
I will release the code.  I did an early prototype that worked on the
text of the code itself but I thought that using the ast for this
would be better and maybe a little faster.

Regards,
Thomas