_winreg error on open key (64bit) - proper usage of _winreg.DisableReflectionKey

Nick Stinemates nick at stinemates.org
Tue Nov 17 14:18:52 EST 2009

>From _winreg.c:

"Disables registry reflection for 32-bit processes running on a 64-bit OperatingSystem. Will generally raise NotImplemented if executed on a 32-bit Operating System. If the key is not on the reflection list, the function succeeds but has noeffect. Disabling reflection for a key does not affect reflection of any subkeys."

Are there any subkeys which you also need to disable? Parent keys?