python simply not scaleable enough for google?

Paul Rubin http
Fri Nov 13 22:15:32 EST 2009

Vincent Manis <vmanis at telus.net> writes:
> 3. I'm on the python-list mailing list, reading this with Apple's
> Mail application, which actually doesn't have convenient ways of
> enforcing `Usenet practices' regarding message format.

Oh, I see.  Damn gateway.

> Stephen asked me to wrap my posts. I'm happy to do it. Can we please
> finish this thread off and dispose of it?

Please wrap to 72 columns or less.  It's easier to read that way.  (I
actually don't care if you do it or not.  If you don't, I'll just
stop responding to you, which might even suit your wishes.)