comparing alternatives to py2exe

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Nov 6 13:33:07 EST 2009

On Nov 6, 2:52 pm, "Marco Bazzani" <m... at spam.la> wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:58:16 +0100, Jonathan Hartley <tart... at tartley.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Recently I put together this incomplete comparison chart in an attempt
> > to choose between the different alternatives to py2exe:
>
> >http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tZ42hjaRunvkObFq0bKxVdg&output...
>
> blank page ?
>
> --
> reply at:
> echo "nntp at marcobazzani dot name" |sed s/\ at\ /@/ |sed s/\ dot\ /./

Hey Marco. Thanks for the heads-up. It's suppose to be a link to a
shared google docs spreadsheet. At least some other people are able to
see it without problems. If you're keen to see it, and it remains non-
functional for you, and you're willing to help me try and debug this,
then email me off list and maybe we could try some alternative ways of
publishing it. Do you happen to know if other google docs spreadsheets
work for you?

Best,

  Jonathan