About one class/function per module

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 2 05:03:54 EST 2009

Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid> writes:

> Gabriel Genellina a écrit :
> > You may put one class per file, nobody forbids that
>
> But anyone having to work on your code will hate you.

And if you can find anyone to collaborate with who can stand your
insistence on putting one *function* per file, you should probably marry
them as being your soul mate.

--
 \      “We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't |
  `\        scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what |