Best strategy for converting to Python

Poker Player pok3r4life at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 02:03:34 EST 2009

I have a calculator program that is written in Visual C# and I would like to
convert it to python using any method possible.

I am thinking I have to rewrite the GUI and use the Visual C# as I go to
make sure I am doing it right but I have no idea as to how this should work
when converting a program like this.

I almost think I could start from scratch and write the whole thing that way
but I want to make sure I do not lose any of the important
functionality/features.

I can provide any details needed I just don't want to jump in without some
sort of guidance.

Thanks,

Spencer