Python Programming Challenges for beginners?

astral orange 457r0.jp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:24:53 EST 2009

Hi-

I am reading the online tutorial along with a book I bought on Python.
I would like to test out what I know so far by solving programming
challenges. Similar to what O'Reilly Learning Perl has. I really
enjoyed the challenges at the end of the chapter and it really help me
test out if I was truly taking in the material like I should. Could I
get some suggestions on resources? Is there anywhere where I can go
online (for free or purchase) for programming problems? I am familiar
with sites like Code Chef...etc...but at this stage that is not the
right 'venue' for me. I mainly need challenges like the ones they have
in Learning Perl.

Thanks again for all the help,
457r0