username/password dialog prompt

Dan Winsor dan.winsor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:41:47 EST 2009

Hi,

To preface, I'm a bit of a python novice, but I have been poking
around for the solution for a bit and have found actually too many
leads which has wedged me.  I'm looking to impliment a dialog,
preferably using Tkinter, that will prompt for a username and
password.  I'd like to have the password field blanked (via show="*"),
and have the dialog return both fields to the command line script that
I'm launching it from.  Can someone recommend a good example or
tutorial to work from?  Thanks very much in advance.

--
Dan Winsor

Soy un poco loco en el coco.