hash and __eq__

Aaron Brady castironpi at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:34:57 EDT 2009

On May 30, 12:11 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr... at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:20:47 -0700 (PDT), Aaron Brady
> <castiro... at gmail.com> declaimed the following in
> gmane.comp.python.general:
>
> > P.S.  I always feel like my posts should start like, "A mapping object
> > am writing I."  Not too many verbs you can do that with in English.
> > What if I did it?
>
>         You turn into a short fuzzy large eared critter in a robe with a
> light-saber?

A fuzzy large eared critter turn I into.

"Ending sentences in prepositions is nonsense up with which I will not
put." -Churchill

I'm mimicking the dict type with an SQL table (something to which I
alluded some time ago).  I'm going to 'select' on the hash code, then
(*THEN*) revive the keys and compare on equality.  The values don't
need to be revived.

P.S.  def revive!