PYTHONPATH var

insfor at gmail.com insfor at gmail.com
Fri May 29 06:50:54 EDT 2009

Hi guys. I have a question regarding runtime definition of the
variable PYTHONPATH. Do you know how without modifying of source code
change the value for this var. Value stores in the system var
sys.path, but the first item of this list, path[0], is the directory
containing the script that was used to invoke the Python interpreter.
We need to change this value which allows to us import scripts first
from directory containing newest hotfix scripts without replacing
original project scripts. One of the variant is to create script which
will modify this var and insert line with import this script into each
project script. So the question does another way exist? For example,
parameter or argument for python launcher.