What text editor is everyone using for Python

Thu May 28 22:00:19 EDT 2009

In message <003af57e$0$9673$c3e8da3 at news.astraweb.com>, Steven D'Aprano
wrote:

> On Fri, 29 May 2009 09:04:39 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
>> In message <003a5518$0$9673$c3e8da3 at news.astraweb.com>, Steven D'Aprano
>> wrote:

>>> "Should", not "must".
>>
>> If you meant "may or may not", why don't you say "may or may not"?
>
> "Should" does not mean "may or may not".

I'm not sure how there is supposed to be a difference in this context. "All
people should fly by flapping their arms, except where this is physically
impossible". You're asking for something that is infeasible with most
current editors, if not all of them.