wxpython and zoom/pan image

Barak, Ron Ron.Barak at lsi.com
Sun May 24 10:57:05 EDT 2009

 Hi Ross,
You probably would get more focused answers if you addressed the question to the wxPython list at wxpython-users at lists.wxwidgets.org
As for your question, seeing your (simplified) code might help: out of hand, what you want to do is catch the events you're interested in (e.g., double-left-click) and create functions/class-instances that would perform the needed actions.
I'd suggest reading "wxPython in Action" (ISBN 1-932394-62-1) as it would give you most of the answers you seek.
Bye,
Ron.