need a help!

Kushal Kumaran kushal.kumaran at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:17:02 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Minh Doan <daywednes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie to python. I am having stuck with the following problem. I want
> to download the info(price) from fromcity to tocity at a certain time from
> kayak.com website. If we do it manually, we can go to the website, choose
> the appropriate info we want to get and press SEARCH. How can i do it in
> python ?

You can automate interaction with web pages using the mechanize
library.  See http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

Or you can examine what data gets sent to the web server when you
click SEARCH, and send that data using the urllib2 module in the
standard library.  The library documentation has examples.

--
kushal