Seeking old post on developers who like IDEs vs developers who like simple languages

Gabor Urban urbangabo at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:52:43 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I think this issue is long-long displute over tools and IDE-s. No need
to combine it with the question of the complexity of the programming
language used.

I know guys, who did every development project using a simple GVIM and
command line tools, and vere extremly productive. Even in Java, C++,
and any other languages. For myself I can say, I am a seasoned Emacs
user, and would not switch to any fancy IDE. BUT that is personal
view.

IMHO this question does not bellong here, though I was very pleased to
read arguments instead of flames.... :-))

Gabor
--
Linux: Choice of a GNU Generation