introspection question: get return type

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri May 15 13:34:13 EDT 2009

In article <4a0d2e07$0$9422$426a74cc at news.free.fr>,
Bruno Desthuilliers  <bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid> wrote:
>Aahz a écrit :
>> In article <4a0c6e42$0$12031$426a74cc at news.free.fr>,
>> Bruno Desthuilliers  <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
>>> You meant "Notype" ?-)
>>
>> Marco's spelling is correct.  Try "Nohtyp".reverse()
>
>Aazh... I know I'm a bit dumb sometimes, but do you *really* think I had
>failed to spot this ???

<shrug>  IIRC, English isn't your first language, so I figured better
safe than sorry; humor often mistranslates.  My apologies for casting
aspersions on your linguistic skills.

"In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the moon.
Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft Windows 98.
Something must have gone wrong."  --/bin/fortune