py2exe + win32com + DAO

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Tue May 12 20:31:11 EDT 2009

Maybe VB is opening the table in Exclusive mode... then when you
are opening it as a subprocess, it's already locked.

It's possible the win32com module is not giving you a very
descriptive error message.

Try running your process while vb is running at the same time
with the database open and if you get the same error then it
might confirm my assertion.

Otherwise it is likely that it is something else.