OOP & Abstract Classes

Adam Gaskins agaskins_ng at kelleramerica.com
Mon May 11 16:34:02 EDT 2009

Wow, thanks Nick! This is just what I was looking for!

Thanks to Peter as well. And as for your suggestion that I probably
shouldn't mess with things I don't understand and learn the basics first...
well, that is probably sound advice, but I figured out years ago that I
learn things best by a) getting in over my head b) panicking a little c)
sorting it all out, and fianlly d) (in the case of programming) refactoring
to make it all proper later. It may be bss aackwards but it works for me :-)

I am going to work through these examples in the morning, thanks again guys!