Copy & Paste in a Dos box (was: Pyhton script to call another program)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Wed May 6 14:39:47 EDT 2009

On 2009-05-06, Shawn Milochik <Shawn at Milochik.com> wrote:

> I know I'm coming to the conversation late, but here's what I do*:
>
> 1. Use Cygwin. (http://www.cygwin.com/)
> 2. Use PuttyCYG (http://code.google.com/p/puttycyg/)
>
> That way, you can basically use PuTTY to shell into your
> Windows box.

Better yet, set up sshd in your Cygwin install, and then use
whatever terminal you normally use on your Linux/MacOS box to
ssh into the Cygwin box.  When run that way, windows is almost
usable...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Oh, I get it!!
                                  at               "The BEACH goes on", huh,