Why bool( object )?

Fri May 1 05:30:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, 01 May 2009 16:30:19 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> I have never written anything so unbelievable in my life. And I hope I
> never will.

I didn't say you did. If anyone thought I was quoting Lawrence's code,
I'd be surprised. It was not my intention to put words into your mouth.

But seeing as you have replied, perhaps you could tell us something.
Given so much you despise using non-bools in truth contexts, how would
you re-write my example to avoid "a or b or c"?

for x in a or b or c:
    do_something_with(x)

--
Steven