[Announcement] PyISAPIe version 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Phillip Sitbon phillip.sitbon at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:50:44 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I've recently revived the Python ISAPI Extension (PyISAPIe) project
and thought I'd share the newest release with you, version 1.1.0-rc2.

Development in bringing Python to Windows servers has been slow these
days, so hopefully this project can continue to fill a niche for those
who need good performance and stable functionality.

http://pyisapie.sourceforge.net/

I know there's a good number of folks that have used it or are
currently using it, so any feedback is appreciated in order to make
1.1.0 come around faster.

Thanks for all your support so far!

Cheers,

Phillip