how to get the spesific line of the text in the clipboard

zhouhaifeng mypromise at sina.com
Tue May 19 11:30:50 EDT 2009

I want to get the eighth line in the text of the text in the clipboad,
but when I call  GetClipboardData
I only get a string, how can I repair it?

thanks   a lot.

My code is here :
 try:
            win32clipboard.OpenClipboard(hWnd)
            #win32api.Sleep(500)
            text = win32clipboard.GetClipboardData(win32con.CF_TEXT)
            #win32clipboard.EmptyClipboard()
            win32clipboard.CloseClipboard()

            logging.info(len(text))

            return text
        except Exception, exc:
            logging.info(exc)

def get_file_title(filename):
    f = file(filename)
    #f = open(filename, encoding='gb2312', mode='w+')
    title = u""
    line_count = 0
    for line in f:
        line_count = line_count + 1
        if line_count == 8:
<----------------------------now I write the text of the clipboard into
file, and then read it from file, at this time, I can get line 8 , but
it so low efficiency
            title = unicode(line, 'gb2312', 'ignore')
            title = title.replace("\r\n", '')
            break
    return title