A newbie question about some code

Jim Qiu bluefisher80 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:18:52 EDT 2009

Hi everyone.
I am reading a python library code and found something i can not understand.
Please help!

class Envelope(object):

    def __init__(self,ta_info):
        self.ta_info = ta_info

    def writefilelist(self,ta_list,tofile):
        for filename in ta_list:
            fromfile = botslib.botsopendata(filename,
'rb',self.ta_info['charset'])
            shutil.copyfileobj(fromfile,tofile)
            fromfile.close()

    def convertfilelist(self,ta_list):
        return [botslib.botsgetabspathdata(filename) for filename in
ta_list]

class myxmlenvelop(Envelope):
    def __init__(self,ta_info,ta_list):
        ''' class for (test) xml envelope. There is no standardised
XML-envelope!
            writes a new XML-tree; uses places-holders for XML-files to
include; real enveloping is done by ElementTree's include'''
        self.ta_info = ta_info
        self._openoutenvelope()
        #~ self.out.put({'BOTSID':'root','xmlns:xi':"
http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"})     #works, but attribute is not removed
bij ETI.include
        self.out.put({'BOTSID':'root'})
        ta_list = self.convertfilelist(ta_list)
        for filename in ta_list:
            self.out.put({'BOTSID':'root'},{'BOTSID':'{
http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude}include','parse':"xml",'href':filename})
        self.out.envelopewrite(self.out.root

Please check the blue highlighted part,  I don't understand how the object
get the property?

Jim